Sweet & Sour Sauce, No Added Sugar
- ⅔ Cup Pineapple Juice (About 20oz Can Crushed Pineapple Drained)
- ½ Cup Ketchup - use low sugar or homemade no sugar ketchup to make this a no sugar meal!
- ½ Teaspoon Ginger Powder
- ⅓ Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Corn Starch
- ½ Teaspoon Onion Powder
- ¼ Cup Crushed Pineapple
- (You can also use a 20 oz. can of pineapple and blend it in a blender or food processor and use in place of the pineapple juice and crushed pineapple.)
- Combine all ingredients except crushed pineapple in small pot. Bring to boil and cook for 1 minute.
- Cool mixture completely in fridge. Add crushed pineapple and enjoy!
- If you are using a blender/food processor, you can mix all ingredients together and then cook over medium heat until sauce is thickened.
- You can serve this sauce alone or use it with cooked chicken, etc. Serve it over brown rice and you have a quick delicious meal!