Asian Grilled Salmon
- 3 lbs of fresh salmon, skin on
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- Brush a grilling rack with oil to keep the salmon from sticking. Leave it on while you cut the salmon crosswise into four even pieces.
- Combine the mustard, soy sauce, olive oil, and garlic in a small bowl, whisking until it’s an interesting shade of yellow-brown.
- Pour half of the marinade onto the salmon, spreading it lovingly with a brush and allow it to sit for about 10 minutes
- Place the salmon skin side down on the hot grill and grill it for 5 minutes. Turn carefully and grill the other side for another 4 to 5 minutes.
- Quickly transfer the fish to a plate, skin side down, and add the rest of the marinade on top. The fish might seem like it’s not entirely cooked, but that’s fine. It’ll continue cooking itself while it rests.
- Allow the fish to rest for 10 minutes before removing the skin.
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 9 minutes
- Recipe shared from www.eatwithyoureyesclosed.com