Honey Chocolate Bundt Cake
- 4 eggs
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ⅔ cup oil
- 1 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch salt
- ½ cup Dutch Process Cocoa Powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup milk or parve milk
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour a bundt pan and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat together eggs, sugar, oil, honey, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda and salt until creamy.
- Add cocoa, half the flour, half the milk, then the remaining flour and milk. Beat until just combined.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan. Bake for about 45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before adding glaze (see below), if using.